- Adaptation: In-person and virtual students have adapted to new environments and norms. From mask wearing to Zoom learning, everyone has done their part to keep themselves and others safe!
- Connection: Students have gotten creative and learned how to stay connected during these trying times. Extracurricular activities and clubs might not look the same, but students have still found ways to connect!
- Resilience: This had been a difficult year for all of us including students. Our students have been resilient and excelled in their schoolwork, social lives, and other responsibilities despite facing constant challenges.
- Responsibility: Students have taken on the responsibility of protecting themselves and others from getting sick. Our students have taken mask wearing and social distancing seriously to stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Self-care: Students have engaged in self-care to stay strong during the pandemic. Some students have used resources like support counseling and attended the therapeutic art group. Others have stayed engaged in clubs and hobbies outside of school.
We are so proud of our students and everything they have accomplished this year! Stay healthy, chaps!