“Parents and caregivers who spend at least 15 minutes a day talking with their child can build the foundation for a strong relationship, and help prevent bullying.
KnowBullying, a new mobile app by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), encourages dialogue between you and your children and helps you start a conversation.
KnowBullying by SAMHSA includes:
- Conversation Starters: Start a meaningful discussion with your child.
- Tips: Learn ways to prevent bullying.
- Warning Signs: Know if your child is affected by bullying.
- Reminders: Find the right time to connect with your child.
- Social Media: Share tactics and useful advice.
- Section for Educators: Prevent bullying in the classroom.
Put the power to prevent bullying in your hand. Get the KnowBullying app.”